The Vision of the PCH District is to be the Best Place to Get Care and the Best Place to Give Care.
Working on Wellness W.O.W. Senior Behavioral Health Program
- A flexible alternative to hospitalization, the Structured Outpatient Program (SOP) focuses on enhancing the patient's coping skills and treating behaviors such as; anxiety, depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, mild cognitive impairment and post-traumatic stress disorder, as well as people struggling with grief/loss and major life transitions such as retirement, moving from home to an assisted living or nursing home or loss of independence and significant medical issues.
- Most of the therapy sessions will take place in a group format, however, individual therapy can be provided if it's clinically necessary. The groups will be facilitated by a trained and licensed social worker, under the supervision of a board certified psychiatrist. The Psychiatrist will also provide clinical leadership as well as medication management and/or consultation with the patient's primary care physician while in the program.
- Patients in the program have reported a sense of relief of problematic symptoms and support with the services received from the W.O.W program.
- If you or someone you know are struggling with troubling thoughts or feelings please do not hesitate to give us a call at 402-385-1898 or 402-385-1897. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and provide an evaluation to determine if this program is for you or your loved one.
- Counseling services are provided by Jill Belt. More information can be found on the Outpatient Therapy Services page.