At Legacy Gardens we pride ourselves on providing a continuum of exceptional healthcare services in a healing environment.
Situated in beautiful Northeast Nebraska in the city of Pender, Legacy Garden Rehabilitation & Living Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified long-term care facility that offers residents a safe, secure place to call home.
Legacy Garden is in close proximity to Pender Community Hospital & Pender Medical Clinic. As a non-profit, the providers and staff at the center pride themselves in providing a continuum of exceptional healthcare services in a healing environment.
- Skilled Nursing Services (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy)
- Scheduled Activities & Entertainment
- Beauty Shop
- Cable Television Hookups
- Telephone Hookups
- Internet Services – Free WIFI
- Adult Day Care
- Meals on Wheels
Legacy Garden has 42 beds with both private and semi-private rooms available for residents. Other features of the facility include:
- Healing Gardens: A gated area located in the back of our building with beautiful flowers and garden, it’s a wonderful place to spend quality time with family and friends in a calming and serene environment.
- Hospice Room: This is a suite-like, private room with a consistent nursing staff specifically available for anyone using hospice services. Family can stay, including overnight, with residents during their stay in the room.
- Rehab room: This is a suite-like, private room designed for someone who needs rehabilitation services—such as regaining mobility after a surgery—before he or she can return home.
E-mail Communication with Residents Legacy Garden continues to encourage anyone with internet access to use e-mail to contact his or her family and friends. The smile from our residents is worth more than anything. When sending email, please put the resident’s name in the subject line. Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Schedule a Tour
If you’re interested in seeing what Legacy Garden has to offer, please call to schedule a tour or for more information. Click here for more information on Senior Care and Services available at Pender Community Hospital District.